The GuideDotYou Mission
Helping You and Your Teams Develop Leadership Skills and Plans,
Supporting You to Start Up, Survive, Grow and Succeed
How We Deliver Our Mission
Whether it is mentoring and nurturing people and organisations to identify their desired focus, direction and achieve their ambitions, or supporting businesses with their planning, projects and people development to help them grow, GuideDotYou can help you deliver change, make improvements and achieve great results.
Read more on our Services pages.
Did You Know?
GuideDotYou was founded by Phillip Parramore in 2013.
With 35 years work experience, a Masters in Business Administration from Leeds University Business School and a pool of trusted associates to draw from, Phillip is an approved Growth Mentor and a Project Management Practitioner, with a wide range of achievements including:
- Leading Project Management Offices;
- Mentoring Business Studies students and recent graduates;
- Developing Balanced Scorecards of Key Performance measures;
- Developing and implementing policies, procedures and guidance, enabling efficiency and high performance;
- Enabling middle managers to improve Leadership and People Engagement skills;
- Providing expert reward consultancy, securing substantial savings to the public purse;
- Delivery of Investor Grade Business Plans;
- Business Growth Mentoring for Start Ups and Growth Businesses;
- Delivery of Business Planning, Project Management and Best Practice Induction seminars and workshops.
Stemming from over two decades of support to his three daughters, Phillip has a keen interest in education and its linkages to future employment and self-employment. He is a member of the Institute of Leadership and Management, and has previously been an Executive Director for both The Condita Group and Favourite Flavours CIC. Earlier he spent five years as a primary school governor.
A SFEDI (Skills for Enterprise Development Initiative) approved Mentor, Phillip’s voluntary work includes being a central and active member of the Creative Communities Group, which acts as a catalyst for University and Community Partnerships in a variety of activities including Education, Arts, Sciences, History, Health and Social Awareness. He also serves voluntarily on Community Gateway Housing Association’s Community Empowerment Action Group and chairs their Specialist Services Group, acting as a role model for tenant engagement and involvement.
It is this type of pro bono support for organisations that heavily contributed to GuideDotYou being selected as a finalist in the Be Inspired in Business Awards (BIBAs) in the Excellence in CSR category in 2016.