Connect and Learn
Organisations that access business support are able to develop at a faster pace or increase their chances of success over those that do not.
(Source: Department for Business, Innovation and Skills).
Whether your organisation is just starting out, or you are looking to sustain or move to the next level of development ‘Connect and Learn’ makes a real difference to your organisation
GuideDotYou Connect and Learn delivers Continued Professional Development events and other types of support for the business, charitable and other third sector organisations
- We cover a range of business support topics critical to your business sustainability and success.
- We always support business growth, including skills development through networking collaborations with taster seminars, workshops for multiple organisations, peer-working / masterminding sessions, single client events and bespoke training and workshops for single organisations.
- Our interactive workshops provide world class content and tools about what organisations can do to stimulate survival, growth and success.
- We build into our events conversations that encourage our delegates to consider what difference our workshops will make to them back in the workplace.
- We can provide additional services that support your organisation to embed the learning and facilitate improved performance and have great impact.
Read on to easily find out about our forthcoming range of events all in one place. There’s sure to be something to interest you. Please make sure you bookmark the page and revisit regularly, as this page will be regularly updated as new events come on stream.
Our last skills event
“Start Your Project Well”.
This event was held as part of Pendle Business Week on 19th October, 2017 between 1.00pm and 4.00pm.
Our intensive workshop, with a range of content, taught delegates some vital project management techniques, which are certainly useful as businesses embark on new projects or want to avoid waste and delays in existing ones.
The workshop helps delegates avoid common project pitfalls, providing hints, tips, tools and templates to get their project started effectively, efficiently and well.
Topics included Project Driver and Benefits, Stakeholder Identification and Management, Project Risks and Strand, Activity, Milestone and Stage Planning.
You can check your own level of project management skills and areas for development by taking our short survey.
WE’RE PLANNING THESE
for October 2017
- A light hearted seminar with a serious message, at Ladies Lunch and Learn, by JL Consultancy – 28th October – Preston. “Organising The Holiday You Haven’t Even Thought About”.
for November 2017
- Head and Neck Cancer Conference – Quality of Life in Survivorship – 7th and 8th November – Blackpool . Free patients and carer tickets for 8th November available here
- Networking Zone at Digital Marketing Roadshow Book your free Expo ticket now – 8th November – Park Hall, Charnock Richard
We’re also thinking ahead to 2018
- Health and Wellbeing Conference (collaboration with Lancashire MIND)
- Why Business Planning Is Critical To Success
- Start Your Project Well
- NEW!!! Art Journaling
- and more…..
We are the power behind Networking Zones at a number of large conferences, including Digital Marketing Roadshows in Blackpool, Wigan and Preston, Leigh Business Expo and Blackpool Business Expo. All these events are free of charge for delegates to attend. Please ask us for more information and a booking link for the event you’re interested in.
If any of these events whet your appetite but you can’t get to an event when scheduled or we’ve not arranged one yet, please get in touch. We can arrange one to one coaching or events for your own team tailored to your needs.