- This event has passed.
Time to Talk about Wellbeing at Work Conference 2018
February 8 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm| £65
A Health, Wellbeing and Performance Conference for local employers.
On the back of the success of the Lancashire Mentally Healthy Workplace forum, Lancashire Mind together with Lancashire Care Foundation Trust and wider partners are excited to invite you to their first conference in Lancashire dedicated to workplace health, wellbeing and performance:
Time to Talk about Wellbeing at Work 2018
With a focus on simple and practical steps employers can take no matter their size or resource, our conference will provide you with a valuable opportunity to:
- Attend informative and interactive workshops
- Engage with local providers and hands on demonstrations in our five ways to wellbeing marketplace
- Be inspired by best practice speakers representing a range of sectors in Lancashire
- Network with local employers and providers over included lunch and refreshments
- Take away practical tools and resources to support your workforce
- Feedback your views on future conferences and events
Held in the relaxing environment of the Preston Marriott, the conference is an ideal opportunity to reflect and refresh your efforts to improve workforce health, wellbeing and performance to benefit your organisation.
Who should attend:
- Senior leaders
- HR professionals
- Occupation Health
- Workplace Champions
Book your ticket now to avoid disappointment.
For further information or to get involved as a speaker or marketplace exhibitor contact firstname.lastname@example.org